Human body requires sleep in much the same way that it regulates the need for eating, drinking, and breathing. Sleep plays a vital role in promoting physical health, longevity, and emotional well-being. It is a key part of a healthy lifestyle.
Without adequate sleep, judgment, mood, ability to learn and retain information would weaken.
Despite there are obvious advantages of sleep, few simple rules are sometimes ignored.
• Sleep helps to repair your body.
• Good sleep makes your live longer.
• It may help spur the creative process.
• Lack of sleep can suppress your immune system.
• Sleep helps keep your heart healthy.
• Sleep reduces stress.
• Adequate sleep each day is very important for learning and memory.